Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Finals Week = Boring

I'm not one to stress about tests anyway, but this week has been far beyond non-stressed. Monday morning I got up a couple of hours later than usual. That afternoon, I took a multiple choice test in Physics. Having no other occupation for the day, I made plans to go see a movie with a couple of friends. Tuesday I lazed around in the sun, visited the used bookstore, and chatted and drank coffee. I hung out at the Nuart for a while, and watched Seinfeld with Katie and Naomi. Today, Wednesday, I lazed around in the sun some more. I did a few brief moments of work to finish my short story revision, print it, staple it, and turn it in. I picked up my Chemistry paper. Then, expecting to spend the next hour and a half writing essays about Shakespeare, I headed for the Admin for my final. It took me five minutes. 25 matching questions later, I left the Admin and began to laze around in the sun some more. Which brings me to right now. Here I am at the Nuart again, with nothing to do. Tomorrow will bring me one last test, which I can fail soundly and still have an A in the class. Motivation to study = zero. So that's it. The dreaded Finals Week has found me lazing around, largely unoccupied. It has its charms, but when it comes down to it, it's just boring.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I am sooooo sorry for you, poor, poor baby - such suffering you must be going through. I love you anyway ;)
Mom